-
October 15th, 2002, 01:34 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Sorry girls! I completely forgot to give you the URL to where I uploaded some of my pics. I have yet to upload the Bristol pics... but here are the ones I took in Portsmouth. I have to tell you, I was in Walmart (local department store that has a photo centre in it), waiting for my pics to get developed and as each roll was being done they were handing them to me and I started bawling my eyes out when I saw these photos and the one of Darren and I. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] The poor staff at the photo shop had no clue what on earth to do with me! LOL They offerred me free icecream to try to settle me down! LOL
Anyway... here are some of my pics. There are more to come soon [img]smile.gif[/img]
Portsmouth Pictures
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks